- Some native americans are offended by the code name ‘Geronimo’ in the bin Laden mission. A descendant of Geronimo is asking for an apology. Because it’s all about you.
- Is it legal For the U.S. to release pictures of bin Laden’s body? If someone gave them to Wikileaks first it would be okay, right?
- “[I]t’s not as if society has abandoned any sense of morality.” We understand the importance of ethically-correct Coffee.
- News reports say a dog was part of the raid on bin Laden – maybe for bomb detection, or finding Osama if he hid in the closet. When some nit complains that dogs are ritually unclean and taking one into a Muslim’s house is an insult to all Muslims, I’ll post the link here.
- Another point some people seem to miss, or willfully avoid, is that Operation Geronimo wasn’t the apprehension of a criminal; it was a military assault.