Here are several that I haven’t managed to read yet:
- medieval matters – Stephen Read interviewd by Richard Marshall – something about medieval logic
- St. Peter’s Basilica Renamed ‘Tiber Creek Community Church’? pretty sure this is a joke
- Racial dysphoria – more humor, right?
- Rescuing Aristotle – it sounds like he was a pretty smart guy after all.
- Debating moral relativists – for the links
- The Entitled Illegal Alien – stuffy old people and their rules!
- Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ – “From the Handbook of Christian Apologetics by Peter Kreeft and Fr. Ronald Tacelli, SJ (Intervarsity Press, 1994)” – Peter Kreeft, a Jesuit priest, and Intervarsity? What’s up with that?
- Wait, Adam and Zoe? Who’s Zoe?
- Usury FAQ, or, money on the Pill – I’d really rather not think about this.
- Zmirak on Usury – It sounds the rules have never really changed, just the, um, practical application of the rules. Yeah, maybe that’s it.
- The Devil’s Bargain – there’s a picture of a flying car, and something about UNIX
- On the 4 Sins that Cry to Heaven for Vengeance – thought that list was deprecated…