- Legalizing abortion certainly implies a significant degree of depravity, but so does putting the question in the first place. By the time people are invited to vote whether or not to let women have their children killed in utero, a lot has already been lost.
- “How true membership in a body differs from inclusion in a collective may be seen in the structure of a family.”
- People say nobody’s supposed to talk about Tommy Robinson, but a lot of people are.
- Why is there no lead-homicide connection in Eastern Europe?
- Patriotic prayer candles?
- In this rather long music video, mean girls mock and humiliate some creepy little geek who comes on to them. That’s not going to end well.